Planning a Picnic
Knoebels has over 20 picnic pavilions throughout the park that are FREE to use!
- All pavilions have electricity. We recommend bringing your own heavy duty extension cords and power strips.
- Guests may rent refrigeration when available. Coolers are permitted in pavilions and ice can be purchased through our catering department the day of your picnic.
- Most pavilions have a shared, coin-operated gas stove top. You may also bring your own grill, purchase a disposable one or rent a flat surface griddle from Knoebels (must be reserved in advance). Grilling may not be done on tables.
- Pavilions are alcohol and smoke-free. There are designated smoking areas throughout the park.
- Pets on a leash are welcome in the park, but restricted from the pavilions (excluding certified service animals).
Request a pavilion by calling 1-800-487-4386 or email email@example.com.Download Pavilion Map
While you are certainly welcome to bring your own food, Knoebels can also provide excellent catering service. Our team can do all the planning and prepping for you, leaving you to enjoy the day!
Heading to the park before or after your picnic? Knoebels tickets can be packed in any dollar amount your group may require for easy distribution, from $5.00 to $30.00/pack, and we can include a variety of ticket styles according to your group’s needs. Just give us a call to start planning:
Leave all the planning and preparation up to us, so you can simply enjoy a day at the park with family and friends! Knoebels catering department can help you plan, prepare and serve a delicious meal for your group. Whether you’re planning a picnic or birthday party, we can take care of all the details. We take pride in being chosen 15 times by Amusement Today Magazine for having the best food in the amusement industry! Our staff is ready to treat your guests like one of the family.
Let's Start Planning!
- Pick a date, time & pavilion you would like to be served at. We’ll do our best to accommodate you.
- Choose one of our menus as described below.
- Add park, pool or golf fun with discounted ride plans and packages.
- Book it! Call 1-800-487-4386 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for your reservation request.
Your ticket and food orders are due one month prior to your outing. Final count is due on the Tuesday a week before your picnic.
Classic—Full Service Menu
Build Your Own—Self Serve Menu
Hamburger & Hot Dog Options
- Hot dogs including rolls (48): $84
- Hamburgers including rolls (48): $96
- Three pack condiment combo (ketchup, mustard, relish): $6
- Deluxe hamburger topping tray; serves 50 (lettuce, tomato, onion, cheese): $40
- Cheese slices (50): $15
Consider the convenience of Knoebels frying hamburgers and hot dogs at your pavilion just the way you like them! A 200 serving minimum is required. Price includes rolls and condiments.
- Hamburgers: $2.25 each
- Hot dogs: $2 each
Outside Caterer Policy
Outsider caterers are permitted with prior approval from Knoebels catering department. A service charge of $3.00 per person ($3 x # of spaces reserved) will be charged. Payment is due at the time of reservation. Groups using outside caterers must sign release forms and the caterer must provide proof of insurance to Knoebels at least 30 days prior to the event.
While guests are welcome to bring their own grill, you can also rent a 30-inch flat surface griddle from Knoebels. Weekend rentals are limited due to catered events and may be requested no sooner than ten days prior to the date of the picnic. If available, the request will be processed as follows:
- Ten days prior to picnic: $30
- Week of picnic: $40
- Day of picnic: $50
Guests are never to light a griddle on their own. Guests experiencing any problems while using the griddle are to contact the park office at 1-800-487-4386 ext. 120 or park security for assistance. Pots, pans or dishes are NOT allowed on griddles. Misuse of griddles may result in forfeiting use for the remainder of the day and future use.
We're waiting to help plan the fun!
Contact us as soon as possible to save your date. Weekends fill up very quickly. Call our catering department at 1-800-487-4386 or email email@example.com.