We Put the FUN in Fundraising!
Looking for creative & easy ways to help raise funds for your school group or non-profit organizations? Knoebels can help! We have two options to raise money for your organization.
Knoebels School Fundraiser
We will sell you $20 books of ride tickets at a cost of $15. You turn around and sell the tickets at whatever margin works for you.
Recommended Sales Prices
- Sell at $16 for a profit of $1.00
- Sell at $17 for a profit of $2.00
- Sell at $18 for a profit of $3.00 *RECOMMENDED*
- Sell at $19 for a profit of $4.00
Minimum Order Quantity: 200 books of $20 Ride Tickets.
Unsold tickets (above and beyond the 200 you guarantee to sell) can be returned to the park office within 1 month of your initial pickup date.
2. Determine Your Selling Dates/Delivery Dates
- Determine the date that your school group would like to receive and distribute our tickets.
- You will receive confirmation from a Group Sales representative to schedule your fundraiser. At that time, you can coordinate a scheduled pick up date. All tickets will be packed and available for pick up at the park office. We request a 2-day lead time on all ticket orders.
- Two weeks after tickets are picked up, you will be invoiced for your order quantity. Payment is due 1 month from the date of pickup.
3. Get Started
If you have determined your quantity, selling price & ticket pickup date, you are ready to begin your fundraiser with Knoebels! To get started, please contact Jamie Wood-Billman at (570) 672-2572 Ext 124 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Non-Profit Volunteer Program
It's More Than Just Fun and Games!
Knoebels is looking for volunteers to help with our end-of-the-season crunch, when most of our high school and college staff have already returned to their studies. Knoebels has designed a Volunteer Program that provides opportunities for non-profit organizations to raise money while assisting the park staffing needs.
Here's How It Works:Knoebels will make a donation directly to your organization for hours volunteered at Knoebels between Saturday, August 6th and Monday, September 5th, 2015 (Labor Day).
That means if 10 persons each work 5 hours a week for 3 weeks:
$7.25 per hour per volunteer
x 5 hours per week
= $36.25 per volunteer per week
x 10 persons
= $362.50 per week
x 3 weeks
$1,087.50 Total for your Organization!!!!
As an added bonus, each volunteer receives $5.00 in ride tickets for every 10 hours volunteered!
Contact Human Resources or call 570-672-2572 ext 421